Expressions of Interest - Get Started
AirAssess continues to grow rapily and we're looking for people to join our inspection network across Australia. AirAssess is a national service provider to the insurance industry and we engage drone pilots and physical trades on a sub-contractor basis to perform roof inspections, typically after storm events. Key areas for recruitment include rural/regional areas like Mackay, Rockhampton, Gympie, Port Macquarie, Forster, Dubbo, Bathurst, Albury, Tamworth and Nowra. While these are focus areas, we're accepting EOIs all across Australia!
Please Note: If you're keen to join our network of drone pilots, you must had a drone with a minimum 20MP camera.
All contractors must have an active ABN. You can apply for an ABN on the Australian Business Registrar
Want to learn more about our services? Check out our corporate website at www.airassess.com.au
Got a question? You can start the process and we'll give you a call once we have your basic information. Otherwise, you can call us or email firstname.lastname@example.org
You'll need to complete a number of steps to complete the onboarding process. These include:
- Step 1 - Register for a new account. (You are here)
- Step 2 - Complete your account profile, including your contact/business information.
- Step 3 - We'll give you a call to talk more about the role, and to answer any questions you may have.
- Step 4 - Complete a demonstration inspection (drone pilots only). We'll provide more information on this.
- Step 5 - Once we're reviewed your demo flight (if applicable) you'll upload your documents and complete the AirAssess agreement.
- Step 6 - Finally, we'll review your documents and activate your account - You're good to go at this point!